A blog that fulfilled its purposes when I left Australia, but (sporadically) continues on to appease my family.
Friday, April 13, 2012
Photo Shoot
So Tuesday night after teaching Institute whilst battling jet lag, I stopped by my buddy's house to thank him for getting me an amazing deal at a Hilton in Prague. Somehow I ended up staying at his house for a while and his roommate had a photo shoot with me in his new basement turned studio! He just sent me the photos, and really what am I to do with them but put them on my blog. Which one should be my new fb profile pic???
The fifth one down is my favorite!
ReplyDeleteVery cute! I think the first one is my fav!
ReplyDeleteThey're so pretty! I can't choose! But I do really like the first one.
ReplyDeleteThese are adorable. I love your bangs!! The very last picture has to be my favorite, cause it's classic Rachel- always laughing!
ReplyDeleteThese are really great pictures. Gorgeous, darling, simply gorgeous. Have to admit, the basement photo studio reminds me of Napoleon Dynamite . . .
ReplyDelete