I leave for China in the morning. I really haven't thought much about the trip, but I'm sure when I arrive it will be very Chinese.
To celebrate the Bar exam being over, I went to Idaho Falls to see James and his family. We were discussing the Olympics, and I am worried that I might be subconsciously anti-Olympics. Some examples:
1. By odd coincidence I will be in China the exact dates of the Olympics. Instead of doing like most people and going to Beijing and joining in the Olympic Spirit, I am avoiding them and will be hanging out down south.
2. I lived in Utah when the Olympics came to Salt Lake. We got a week off of school to go hang out in Salt Lake/help with the Olympics. I went to Nauvoo and St. Louis.
3. Umm...I never watch the Olympics.
UH-OH! A rift in our relationship! I am rabidly pro-olympics and am a winter AND summer medalist. And seriously, I always cry during the closing ceremonies highlight reel. Oh, well, at least we both still love munchkin. Hope China is/was a blast!
ReplyDeleteI got the paper from the government about your job. I wrote nice stuff...let me know when you are back!
ReplyDeleteI thought you were going to China because of the Olympics.. so what did you get to do there?? I hope you had a great time!!
ReplyDelete