Tuesday, April 20, 2010

2010: On the Road Again

I think I may have picked the wrong year theme, as thus far the year has been characterized not by "2010: Bring on the Men" but by bizarre weather (six weeks after Snowmageddon it was 91 here!), and lots and lots of traveling. Ten days in Idaho Falls and weekends in Phoenix, Philadelphia and Missouri were just the beginning. I was just checking my calendar and realized that 2010 is packed!!!

Spent last week in Maryland for work. Amazing hotel!


...and the weekend here. LOVED Savannah. More details to come.


Went with some of these girls...my roommates and I have big plans to discover the east-coast during our bi-monthly three-day weekends.


In two weeks I am off to Florida to re-create this:


Only replace Bethany with Chad's teenage brother (and Rustin and Jill). haha. It is going to be awesome!

Then I'm off to Waterton!!! Haven't been since middle school.


With my favorite people on the planet (plus two baby girls!!). My mother is so excited to finally be returning to the homeland...and get excited: there are new shirts! Harris requested they be red. :)


Then two weeks later leave for a week-long cruise. I've been talking about going to Alaska since 2002 and decided to finally make it happen! And luckily my buddy works for the cruiseline so I paid less than 1/2 of the normal fare!


We'll get back from Alaska just in time to (hopefully) spend the weekend with these ladies:


For this!


Don't forget these yahoos coming to DC for an ENTIRE WEEK in July!


And in August I'm heading to Utah for Sara Little's wedding!!!!


AHHHH!!!!!! Too much traveling!!!

6 comments:

  1. If anyone could pull all this off, it would be you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there such a thing as too much traveling? Yes, if you go alone for business; but no, if it is with friends and family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Red shirts! How did Harris know red is Victoria's favorite color?

    ReplyDelete
  4. And don't forget your trip to OKC in September to meet Rylee! :) If I wish hard enough, it will happen, right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know anybody who travels as much as you do. What an awesome year of travelling! We are planning on going to Maryland, that's our big trip for the summer. Do you live far from Kristi?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amen to what Nathan said.

    Don't worry, I'm down here in FL. getting sunburned so you won't have to...(stupid cloudy day fools me EVERY time). So crazy we're JUST missing each other.

    ReplyDelete