While I was in Idaho, my nephew Jack's primary teacher gave him Valentine SweetTarts. He and Will kept on asking me to read the heart before they would eat it. When I told Will that his heart said "Kiss Me!" Will would kiss the heart. Then I read Jack's candy and it said "love ya!" Jack looked at me wide-eyed and said "this candy loves me?"
I was about to write more about how much half-price valentines day candy I bought yesterday, but decided against it!
Dish about your Valentines Day!
I bought 5 bags of 1/2 price Valentine's Candy on my way to work on Monday, at 7:30 a.m. It is stashed in the back of a file cabinet in our ARD meeting room. It is far from my room, so I don't eat it except for meetings. John and I went to Target and their Valentine goods were only 30% off. I can just imagine Will kissing the candy, and Jack being confused that the Candy loved him! Great story.
ReplyDelete