Saturday, April 25, 2009

Flight of the Conchords!!!

A couple weeks ago (sorry--I've been busy) Becky and I went to see Flight of the Conchords in concert!!!!!! It was so great. Becky did a great job of documenting it on her blog. We loved it, and by the end I was giggling at Jemaine's jokes like I had a crush on him...which I do.

Anyway, they entered wearing their awesome robot costumes. I had that song "the humans are dead" in my head all day, so I was happy to see them wearing the appropriate attire. They are so cool! Favorite line of the night was after Jemaine was talking about how the D.C. crowd was so crazy and said "drunk lawyers." True!

this was my favorite song of the night--it's been in my head ever since!

Becky and I of course had to get matching t-shirts!
*disclaimer: I cannot unequivocally endorse FOTC. Yes, it may be the funniest show I've ever seen, but sometimes it is DIRTY so BEWARE. Whenever their American friend is on the show, FAST FORWARD! I had my status on facebook say "is at Flight of the Conchords live" and then I got a facebook message from this lady who works at the temple with me asking what Flight of the Conchords was and I got nervous that she would look into it! yikes!

2 comments:

  1. Jeff and his brothers introduced me to FOTC...and I have to say, I went from laughing hysterically to wanting to bury my head in a hole out of embarrasment- it's true- they are funny, but sometimes you just want to fast forward :) Cute t-shirts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahahaha. Hahahahaha. Ha! Your FB story is KILLING ME!

    You only like the show because you're one of those "LIBERAL" types. You probably enjoy those liberal crazies on NPR. And, although I hate to admit as much, you PROBABLY VOTED FOR THE TERRORIST (of course I mean OBAMA!).

    Rachel Elizabeth Murdock. It is only fitting that you like FOTC. Well you can have each other, you liberals.

    (Except remember how B + J are my boyfriends?! Also, remember how dirty Mel was? Whoops. Too bad we can't clean flicks FOTC!)

    ReplyDelete