Saturday, April 11, 2009

More Taco Bell!!!

You may remember this, when I went to Taco Bell and ordered one of everything from the menu. Bethany had heard about it and a few weeks ago told me she wanted to go do it! We realized we'd need a lot of people to help us eat it (what a feat that would be if Bethany and I did it alone...maybe next time) so we turned "one of everything at Taco Bell" into roommate date! Luckily we live a mile from the mall, and in the mall is a Taco Bell Express! (I did not want to try this at a full service Taco Bell! too much food!)

For roommate date we invited five guys and each guy drew a name from a jar and that was their date. I know, I know, we need to grow up.

Anyway, I love this picture because Bethany and her date were very pleased with their pick, but I don't know about the other two....
Mick here was so lucky to draw my name and be a part of my attempt at a self-portrait.

I love Taco Bell! Here is the grand total cost. And I must add the Taco Bell here was literally ten times faster than the one at the CougarEat. Sorry! They had the food for us in 3 minutes!
The whole group.


BONUS: after Taco Bell we came home and played some UNO. This picture is very funny to me: people need to learn they should constantly be posing!

11 comments:

  1. so what food item did everyone like best?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read both posts... sounds way fun!! you have given me inspiration...

    I will try this sometime soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taco Bell Express? What happened to bigger and better things after graduation? You gotta take this thing to the next level. Full menu--go for it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this. Why wasn't I invited? I seriously heart the crunchy taco supreme.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great roommate (and almost Wickstroms) date. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally craved Taco Bell with both of my pregnancies. I would have loved to be involved! In fact, the only major complaint I have with my new house is that Taco Bell is a full 12 minute drive away.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never want Taco Bell, ever . . . I have had a couple of Twilight Zone experiences with it, and kind of shy away. But the food in this post just looks amazing for some reason. Like I want to eat it off the screen. I'll totally go full menu someday. BTW, if you do this at In-n-out, would they give you the "secret menu", too?

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Darn, why don't you ever invite me to Taco Bell? That is my favorite restaurant

    ReplyDelete