The Cherry Blossom Festival has been going on in D.C.! Last week I had Friday off work, so I decided to go check it out. Luckily my friend Laura had work off too so we went there (along with her friend Josh). It was great! Here are some pictures!

These kids were playing and they were so good, and it was just one of those perfect moments in life. We watched them play for about ten minutes.

It's been raining a LOT so the tidal basin flooded. This is Josh, braving the water to sit on the bench and reflect on Jefferson.

Best part of the day: when we returned to Laura's car that had been parked illegally for two hours and there was NO TICKET!!!!!!!!

I'm coming next year :) And I want to swing by Taco Bell afterwards!
ReplyDeleteYou are amazing! How do you know Laura Hanna??
ReplyDeleteWhat great pictures. Looks like fun.
ReplyDelete