A blog that fulfilled its purposes when I left Australia, but (sporadically) continues on to appease my family.
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Blog Title
It has been pointed out to me...a few times...that I no longer live in Australia. Thus, the title of my blog is deceiving (refer to previous post). So...any ideas for a new title?
One of my favorite things about this blog is the title. Please ignore the point-it-out people. Quirkiness is the essence of happiness . . . or rename it whatever you want, I'm sure you'll do great. How about "The Rachel Murdock Family" or "Livin' On a Prayer." Totally unrelated to eachother, but, there you go.
"Mr. Swift, this is a terrible title. There is nothing modest about your so-called 'proposal.'"
Now that I am signed into my own account, yes, keep the title. Or synch your blog title to always match your GPS coordinates to satisfy your obsessed fans.
VIRGINIA!
ReplyDeleteYeah, stick with Australia.
Uh... "Rachel's Blog"? Yeah I stink at this...
ReplyDeleteFEDERAL EMPLOYEE! or something? I kind of like AUSTRALIA!
ReplyDeleteRachel's Romps
ReplyDelete"The blog formerly known as AUSTRALIA!"
ReplyDeleteOne of my favorite things about this blog is the title. Please ignore the point-it-out people. Quirkiness is the essence of happiness . . . or rename it whatever you want, I'm sure you'll do great. How about "The Rachel Murdock Family" or "Livin' On a Prayer." Totally unrelated to eachother, but, there you go.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Syphus. The name is funny. Don't change it Rachel.
ReplyDelete"Mr. Swift, this is a terrible title. There is nothing modest about your so-called 'proposal.'"
ReplyDeleteNow that I am signed into my own account, yes, keep the title. Or synch your blog title to always match your GPS coordinates to satisfy your obsessed fans.
Personally? I like the current one, but I seem to remember a different sub heading too. I loved the original of that as well.
ReplyDeleteMaybe I just hate change ...