Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Theatrical Thursdays

It's great when your crazy roommates/practically roommates from college end up in D.C. and are still as fun as when they were 19! Becky, Bethany and I have thankfully been reunited and claimed every Thursday as "Theatrical Thursdays."

I just read Becky's blog post and want to copy and paste it and claim it as my own! Instead, I'll give you the link

http://wickstromadventures.blogspot.com/2008/11/today-im-grateful-for-theatrical.html

and embarrassingly admit I've seen Twilight in the theater four times.

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I have to say is ...

    Midnight trips to Denny's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love, love, LOVE it! Life is truly beautiful!!!

    (P.S. The fact that this blog remains titled, "Australia" makes me so happy!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. From the title I thought it was going to be that you acted theatrically on Thursdays, much like my roommates and i used to do impromptu musicals. Our best number? I'd say it was "Jeans in the Wash."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, was my mom there, too?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Actually, we've been known to reenact Telenovelas! And I definitely foresee a few musical reenactments in our future!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am thankful that you have a job so you can afford to see Twilight in the theater four times!

    ReplyDelete