My trip started out by happily spending a day with Becky Wickstrom's twin babies. We tried to take them swimming but they preferred modeling their baby couture out of water.
I spent time with a lot more babies, too...below is photographic evidence of dreams come true. Krystal and Sara met at BYU-Hawaii and quickly bonded over a love of Polynesian men. Now they both proudly display their (respective) Tongan and Samoan husbands and future rugby playing babies.
Jackie and I also made a quick stop to the Provo temple. Love.
My previous roommate Geneva also happened to get married while I was in town, so I got to stop by and wish her well. My favorite girl Summer and her husband (Geneva's cousin) also happened to be there.
![]() |
After my brief time in Utah I headed up to Idaho with my friends Broderick and Ray who were kind enough to drive me up there and then spend Sunday with the family.
As does the Monster Manual?? LOL
I love this Anna photo bomb
BFF
The babies loved being pulled around on this sled. Everyone had to give it a try. It is HARD!
Even Will gave it a shot...
Defeat
We celebrated America's birthday by having John bake a cake (with a little help...) and Sarah Jane decorating her first cake ever!! Success!!
Everyone had a turn blowing out the candles.
The cake was gone in 5 minutes.
Then Emily and I took the brave of heart out to see the fireworks.
And of course, we spent our evenings playing D&D. James killed of Sarah Jane's half-orc. Drama!
Is it time to go back yet???
| Harris doing his best Voldemort impression... |


Cray cray! Geneva and I both worked at the BYU Lost and Found! Small world!
ReplyDelete