Tuesday, August 23, 2011

On the road again...

August has involved too much flying! The first weekend I flew to Phoenix for Stacey's wedding!!



Note that she has inspired me to get bangs like hers. So cute! Her wedding was great. Doubly great that Brooktynn and Kari joined me and we had a bonus Plastics Reunion. I love my law school girls.

The next weekend I flew to Austin! Hopefully one day I will post the good pictures, courtesy of James&Emily. For now, I only have pictures from my phone of Will, since every time I see Will he requests we have a photo shoot with my phone. But I gladly oblige because he is SO CUTE!



One day Will said to me "I finished my drink and then put my cup in the dishwasher." I was wildly impressed that a 4-year old would be so clean! Then I looked in the dishwasher and saw this:


And finally, while James was defeating Bowser, Will wanted to pose seriously. Then he would laugh hysterically.


The whole family had a marvelous week in Austin, and is now very tan. We went swimming every day, ate chocolate lava cakes, went to SeaWorld, bowled, mini-golfed, laser-tagged, and spent a whole lot of time doing our favorite activity: not leaving the house. It was great. I miss my family and can't wait for everyone to quit their respective jobs and move into my parents' house!!

More pictures to come.

2 comments:

  1. We will have to invest in some bunk beds if everyone moves in permanently. It was wonderful to have you here Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha - the cup is amazing. The straw is what really does it for me. Sounds like so much fun. I guess that's the good part about being so far apart, when you get together you make it count.

    So, I won't show Gary your engineering marvel. I am impressed, but the earthquake is the first place where I have seen his California attitude come out. :)

    ReplyDelete