Monday, May 16, 2011

Birthday Countdown

Last weekend I went with long-time friend Andrea Candrian to visit long-time roommate Bethany and her family in Maryland! We had a great time, and I was surprised when it was also a birthday celebration for me! Bethany's dad learned how to play Happy Birthday on the piano, we had all of my favorite snacks: popcorn and peanut butter M&Ms (combined) and berries and orange slices (and scrapple???). Saturday night when we were trying to decide what movie to watch Andrea said she brought one video and we put it on and it was this! Yay! Such great memories; such great friends. Thought I'd share. Andrea is a wiz not only at making videos but at finding photos on blogs and facebook!!

4 comments:

  1. Well done, Andrea.. This was fabulous. And so perfect. Amen, to all of the above. Happy Birthday, Rachel! This world is a much, MUCH better place because you're here!!!!! Love you girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all true. And we could have kept the list going forever. Happy birthday Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome video! Hope your upcoming birthday is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just caught up on your blog. Have to be versed in Australia before I see you Friday right?

    Again, this video is amazing. Go Andrea. Seriously! I didn't know the whole weekend at Bethany's was a kind of surprise party for you. That is so great! Wonderful friends you have. I love this story!

    I want to try popcorn and PB M&Ms...

    Also LOVED your "Old" post. I was laughing out loud at parts (Greece/Grease). This is why you are so mature and FABULOUS. Not "old" one bit, my friend. Love you!

    ReplyDelete