Thursday, December 23, 2010

Touring the Capitol "for DP"

This post is for DP: blog reader since 2006. Sorry I blogged about the Pentagon before I did the Capitol. It is only because I brought my camera.

DP spent the past semester working for Senator Bennett. He offered to take me on a Capitol tour before his (and Bennett's) tenure ended. I agreed...but realized it would make for a very long lunch break, so I invited my entire office! Everyone went and it became a "work thing" not a "Rachel took a three hour lunch" thing (let us not bring this up again re: Pentagon Tour).

DP was an excellent tour guide. Everyone at work loved it. I didn't take any pictures. But google images has some!!

He pointed out Brigham Young. I don't know if my co-workers cared...but I love seeing a prophet in the Capitol.


We also went to the House of Representatives Gallery.


It was awesome. Thanks, Dave, for a super tour! Co-worker Michael, if you still have the link to my blog even though I freaked out when you discovered my blog and broadcasted its existence, glad you could come on the tour, too!

1 comment: