Monday, March 22, 2010

Idaho Rewind

I just came across some pictures Emily took while I was in Idaho in January. I went out for a while to help with my brother's kids. We had a grand time. Well, not sure if James had a grand time (chemo). Enjoy!


I love how into this book they are...notice the title.


playing in the backyard


How are kids so cute?




Snow angels!






Will convinced me to join him.

7 comments:

  1. What wonderful photos!

    I happen to think all of my kids are cute too Rachel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!! Those pictures are darling! Your nephews are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute pictures. Harry, Jack and Will are all totally enthralled with the book. I miss them and you, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun. You totally saved our lives. How quickly we forget the hard times. I guess that's kind of a good thing. But really, we appreciated that trip SO much. We went past McDonald's yesterday and Jack said, "That's the McDonald's where we went with Rachel!" We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These kids are soooooo cute! I love the intense attention to the book. and are you sure you didn't make the snow angel first?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hair looks AWESOME in these pictures. I'm just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Emily takes some fantastic pictures! Boys are hilarious to me - if Josh saw this he'd be jealous of the Batman book.

    ReplyDelete