A blog that fulfilled its purposes when I left Australia, but (sporadically) continues on to appease my family.
Bahahaha! You make him look good! (err, better!) You are such a hottie!
I'm just glad he makes me look less pale. :)
So, I see you've dropped the "immodest + immodest = modest" line of thinking completely for the straight up "immodest"! Awesome. Also, seriously, the guy has his fingernails painted pink?
Buying into so many vampire stereotypes . . . this will anger Bella.
Hilarious! I love jibjab...Cute picture of you, by the way :)
Bahahaha! You make him look good! (err, better!) You are such a hottie!
ReplyDeleteI'm just glad he makes me look less pale. :)
ReplyDeleteSo, I see you've dropped the "immodest + immodest = modest" line of thinking completely for the straight up "immodest"! Awesome. Also, seriously, the guy has his fingernails painted pink?
ReplyDeleteBuying into so many vampire stereotypes . . . this will anger Bella.
ReplyDeleteHilarious! I love jibjab...Cute picture of you, by the way :)
ReplyDelete