So last night I am relaxing at a restaurant in downtown D.C. when out of nowhere I get this text message from my friend Kari saying "I PASSED!" I almost texted her back and said "passed what?" since the Bar results weren't due for another three weeks. But then I realized what she must mean and so I borrowed my friend's iPhone to check my email. I had no email from the Utah Bar. I started stressing out. I asked Kari if she had received an email and she said no--you had to look on the website and it told you if you passed according to your Applicant ID number.
Well, since I hand wrote the test I did not have any emails with my Applicant ID, and since I'd just moved across the country and thrown away everything I had no more papers with my ID, either. So I emailed this lady last night that worked for the Utah State Bar and figured I'd find out Monday morning. For some reason she checked her work email (and had my applicant ID number) on a Sunday morning. And I passed!
Congratulations! There was no doubt in my mind that you would, but it is always a nerve-wracking thing until it's for sure. Yay!
ReplyDeleteContrats!! Way to go little lady!! When did you move to DC???
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!!! That is so exciting. I'm pretty darn happy for you.
ReplyDeleteYour friend Brooktynn said what I was going to say! But you deserve to hear it again - WOOHOO! I heard that you repeat words in the Chinese language for special emphasis, so there you go! I'm so happy happy for you! (People might think I'm Chinese after this!) Love you Rach!
ReplyDelete