A blog that fulfilled its purposes when I left Australia, but (sporadically) continues on to appease my family.
Wednesday, August 15, 2007
The woes of BYU approved housing
My roommate and I were delighted to find spots in this apartment complex for the Fall. The only problem was the contract doesn't begin until September 1st, and our current apartment's contract is up on August 20th. The landlord said we could probably move in early, as long as the current tenants had moved out. Well, last week we found we couldn't extend on either end, so we're moving in with my aunt and uncle for two weeks! Luckily they are house-sitting for their friends in Orem for a while. We are both very excited to spend two weeks in a house--and Jim and Sharon are the best, so I'm sure it will be great. The only problem is we have to move twice!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Your uncle is so great. He got around before he was married and then he was a professor at BYU Hawaii. Amazing.
ReplyDelete