I have a week left to blog. In one week, my mother will arrive and we are going to be doing things far more enjoyable then spending time online.
Before I end blogging, I really wanted to have some sort of a contest. So, here goes. If no one participates but me, then I'll just lie about it. We're going to have a poetry contest. Send me your best rhyming/haikus/limericks that have something to do with Australia. Now, this is where the contest get sketchy, because why would you be able to write such a thing? Have you been to Australia? Anyway - write your poem and email it to me, and I'll post the best and have a winner or something. Now isn't this fun!
An example:
I leave to go home really soon,
and my blog is facing it's doom.
So a contest's a must,
I hope it's not a bust
When no one enters but me.
Yeah - that poem was horrible. That's why you need to enter. Do it soon!!!
(oh yeah - I know some people might stumble across this blog and be itching to enter the contest but don't have my email address. For you - please send it to: racheybaby@byu.edu)
No comments:
Post a Comment