Thursday, June 22, 2006

Russell's Blog

My dad and Russell left my apartment at 3:40 this morning to return to the states. I was sad to see them leave - we had such fun! As Russell doesn't have a blog wherein to exploit his Australian experiences (my dad does have a blog), I thought I'd give him this opportunity... So, behold Russell's:

TOP 10 WAYS I KNEW I WAS IN AUSTRALIA

10. I would fall asleep some time between 8 and 10 every night.

9. Every other car we passed was a hatchback

8. When girls saw me get on a bus, they did not automatically lose interest. (Girls dig wheels)

7. I was the one with the strange accent.

6. I pulled my hamstring, hurt my knee AND became irritated due to walking half way across Australia.

5. All the rev-the-engine, hot rod drivers did not drive sports cars or trucks, instead they drove this strange combination of the two. (see picture)


4. I began to feel patriotic.


3. Two dollars for surfing the internet for twenty minutes sounded like a good deal.

2. Final Fantasy VII was in stock at Blockbuster Video. It is ALWAYS checked out in Provo, this is something my roommate and I have not been able to understand. Of all the movies to be constantly checked out, why this one?

1. At the Chinese restaurant I ate at, the meat had a weird smell to it and this was not because it was old, it was because I was eating Teppan Kangaroo.

No comments:

Post a Comment