Monday, July 13, 2009

Photographic evidence that I have spent some time in Arlington this summer.

I have become bad at blogging. I think this is directly correlated to my becoming lazy about taking pictures. Sorry!! But here are some pictures my roommate took, so I thought I would share them and give you some recent highlights.

Here I am after a failed attempt at a fun game. You put some whipped cream in your right hand, hit your right wrist with your left hand, and try to pop the whipped cream into your mouth. It is not very easy. The second time I did it, it hit the ceiling!!!

This picture is my roommate Melissa trying. Her result was about the same as mine.



After playing the whipped cream game, we played another fun game which is coined sedarahc (charades backwards). One person from the team watches/guesses while the rest of the team reads the word on the card and tries to act it out. Funny. I look very puzzled here!


I also had a birthday last month, and some people went out to eat.


It was fun because they (and Sang & Co) were there.


Bethany gave me a BUMP IT for my birthday. Hysterical.


Here we are trying it out.


See how big my hair gets with three pieces of plastic in it?


Sadly, my roommate's bump is still bigger! and hers is all natural!!!




We also had a dance party. We are pretty awesome at dancing.


I'll have you know I severly jammed my toe right before the dance party. It was all black and I could hardly walk, but I managed to dance for four hours. The party must go on!!!


THE END

6 comments:

  1. THE END... or is it only the beginning?...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post made me miss you so much! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that Bethany got you a Bump It.

    Classic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wait, girls WANT that bump? We always wondered why girls had such oddly shaped heads...and now I find out that they thought it was cool? weird. seriously weird.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this post! love the bump it. best. gift. ever.

    if bethany bothered to read blogs, I'd give her props... but she doesn't. so i won't. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Livin' the high life, looks amazing . . .

    ReplyDelete