Thursday, May 07, 2009

GUSTER!! (a video for Stacey)

On Saturday I went to Pennsylvania for a Guster concert. More to come about that later (once I get more pictures). This was my third Guster concert. I am obsessed with the drummer. He is amazing! Every concert I've been to, he sings one song. This time he did not disappoint. At the end he went up to the microphone and said:

"The [venue they were playing at] has asked me to remind you that there are still tickets left for the Foreigner concert on Wednesday. In fact, to promote the show, I am going to sing one of their songs."

As my friend Ben said, "I don't know Guster and I don't know Foreigner, but I was laughing my butt off."

I wanted Stacey to see this, because she also LOVES Guster but doesn't live nearby and was heartbroken she couldn't join us. Enjoy! (p.s. the video is shaky because I was laughing so hard. I have no idea if this video will be funny to you or not. But at least Stacey will like it.)


6 comments:

  1. "I don't know Foreigner" What kind of people do you associate with?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE GUSTER. Soo jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray! I, too, have seen them in concert three times. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't ever seen them in concert but if is more of this I'm game. How fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite part? Hearing the unforgettable "Rachel" laugh when he first started singing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am IN LOVE with Guster as well...I went to their concert once back in the day when they were in SLC, and it was a BLAST. They are ENTERTAINERS!

    ReplyDelete