My Grandma Walker passed away this morning. It's sad to think that such a constant in my life--both growing up and since I moved to Utah--is gone.When I graduated college I moved from Washington D.C. to Utah. I had no job and no money, so I moved in with Grandma. My three best friends were in the same predicament I was, so we all lived in her basement and it was a dream (we often question why we ever moved out). We loved spending time with our new roommate. She was definitely the best roommate I'd ever had: providing a free place to live and all the food we could eat! My friends and I would make dinner and we'd all sit down to eat together, and then watch a movie or enjoy hearing stories from Grandma's amazing life. I love you, Grandma! You will be missed.
Your grandma Walker WAS the best! I loved hanging out at her house on the day of Janae and Scott's wedding. We ate her food and did her crossword. It was an amazing day. I'm sorry to hear that she's gone.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry about your grandma. I haven't seen her in a really long time, but I remember that when I was younger I thought she was my Grandma Walker too and loved going over to her house to play and eat. She was an awesome lady!
ReplyDeleteShe was the best! very kind indeed. We'll feel bad. But happy that she can finally be with her husband")
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry to hear about Grandma Walker. I hope everything is ok, let me know if you need anything.
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear about your grandma! You always said such awesome things about here.
ReplyDeleteI'll be thinking of you and your family.
Love you girl!
Sorry to hear about your grandma. I hope your all doing well and know that I love ya!
ReplyDeleteHi Rachel,
ReplyDeleteI loved your post about Grandma. If you ever check these comments, you can check my blog out at http://jillerbreport.blogspot.com
Hey are we going to Cinderella at Utah Opera? I will have tickets as usual. I asked for more but I'm not sure it is going to happen.
ReplyDeleteYou know who this is