Thursday, June 07, 2007

Happy Birthday, part II

Since not everyone could go to Lagoon, last night my friends organized a birthday dinner for me at the best restaurant in Provo: The Bombay House. I love Indian food! I had already scheduled to go visiting teaching last night, so I was a few minutes late to the dinner...imagine my surprise when I arrived and there were twenty people there!

I finally felt old when I saw my birthday cake ablaze and was glad that we don't have a smoke alarm on the main floor of our apartment (yes - we discovered that last night after we went searching for one, fearful it would go off). I asked my roommate just how many candles were on that cake! It looked like a LOT! And she replied, 26. Well, I guess that is a lot, and so I am now OLD.




Here is one of the tables of people...

...and here is the other one!

All birthdays should last two days!

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I'm sorry I missed it! I looked on your family website and saw that your brother had his baby too. How fun! I miss you, we need to play. I'm getting a punch card to Veterans Park Pool for the summer, you should come one day and hang out with Greyson and me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJune 13, 2007

    Oops; sorry to the people I'm blocking with my head.

    ReplyDelete