I need to get some friends so that they can take the pictures for me.

Here's my apartment complex - I thought it was kind of cute.
This morning I went running (for the first time in two months) and found my way to the water. The main beach is at Surfer's Paradise (see below), but this is only 1/2 a mile from my apartment.
Just south of where I live is the city Surfer's Paradise. I've got to figure out how to get there for church on Sunday. I was going to walk, but it's 7 km away...
This was taken from the balcony of my apartment. My first night I had no electricity, so I enjoyed watching the sunset as there was nothing else to entertain me!

What a great blog Rachel. Can't wait to come and visit.
ReplyDeleteLove
Dad
Rachel -
ReplyDeleteWow, can I just say WOW! I am SO excited for your little adventure. You inspire me to be more adventurous and take risks.
Can't wait to keep up with you through your blog (careful - it's addicting)! Better yet, I'm working on a "scheme" whereby I HAVE TO come visit you!
Love ya girlie!!!!!
Congratulations! If you ever need to talk to anyone about being an expatriate, let me know girl.
ReplyDeleteHey, Rachel. It looks great there. Enjoy it. I'm sure it will be over before you know it! We'll be thinking of and praying for you. Love, Em
ReplyDeleteThe sunset pic is amazing!
ReplyDelete